Viper want your product to be perfect, the best it can be.
Follow these guide lines when submitting your own artwork.
1. CYMK colours will get you a better colour match. RGB colours are for screens and monitors.
2. 300dpi is best, 150dpi is ok, 100dpi and below is going to look pixelated and not good.
3. 2mm bleed on everything.
4. Files uploaded that are acceptable are: PDF, JPG, TIFF. You can email EPS, AI and CDR.
5. Make sure all fonts are converted to curves / outlines.
6. We do not take Microsoft Word, Powerpoint or Excel files.
If your artwork falls below this, we will of course advise you of this. This will cause a slight delay as you will have to confirm you still want to go ahead.
Please be aware if you upload pictures they might look OK on your Screen, but printing it on a larger scale may not work.
If you want to send us a big file, use a file transfer service like https://www.wetransfer.com/
Send files to email@example.com
If you struggle understanding any of this, just give Viper a call so we can help you.